SuperSprings are adjustment free helper springs that mount above your vehicles factory springs to provide additional load support and to reduce body roll by up to 30%. This unique stabilizing system uses a shackle with a roller on each end of the springs to which allows the GMC Canyon SuperSprings to activate when needed. If needed you can level or lift from side-to-side or front-to-rear with the shackles muti-hole settings.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustment free GMC Canyon Helper Springs
- Five year warranty for recreational vehicles, two year for commercial vehicles
- Simple no-drill installation>
- Helps to support extra load capacity
- Includes one or two leafs per spring, depends on vehicle and weight rating
- Reduces body roll by 30%
- Made in the USA
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufacutures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).