The Rancho RS5000 shock absorbers are a pioneer in the shock industry. Rancho has offered the RS5000 shocks for truck and SUV'S for 28 years. This affordable shock is offered from stock height to lifted applications making them a good choice on or off road. Rancho has included a red boot to give a great look and protect the rod and seal. The shocks are constructed with a twin tube design and the expanded body diameter allows for more fluid capacity for a cooler shocks. Backed by Ranchos Limited Lifetime Warranty, guarantees a quality product that will last.
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. With Rancho RS6427 or comparable suspension system
4. Do Not Use with After Market (Stamped Steel Housing) Ball Joints. Use Only With OE Style (Forged Housing Construction) Upper Ball Joints.
5. Not For Use With Aftermarket Shock Spacers or Relocation Brackets
|Amount of lift required:||1 1/2"|
|Average Install Time:||30 Minutes to 1 hours|
|Quantity Required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
|Part RS5152 fits:||