This Performance Accessories PA10012 Body Lift Kit will lift your Chevy Silverado 1500 2 inches without modifying the factory suspension. This will allow for larger diameter tires for increased ground clearance and an aggressive off-road look. Designed to fit Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 & 2wd models in the year range 1988 thru 1994.
High Grade Materials - This Chevy Silverado 1500 2" body lift kit uses extremely durable lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. The blocks install between the body and the frame where your factory body mounts reside. Grade 5 zinc plate extended bolts replace the factory body mount bolts.
Better Ride Quality - Because the factory suspension is not altered, your ride quality will not be changed. No front alignment is required along with no extended shocks required by installing this body lift kit. Unlike many suspension lift kits that will create a harsh ride and change the suspension geometry requiring a front end alignment.
Proudly Made in the USA - Performance Accessories (A Daystar Company) body lifts are all made in the USA using high quality zinc plated hardware and powder coated brackets.
1. Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this kit.
2. Modification to the front frame horns will be required to raise the front bumper using the bumper brackets included.
3. Will not fit vehicle equipped with diesel engine.
4. Steering extension included.
5. Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
|Amount of Lift:||2"|
|Average Install Time:||8 to 12 hours|
|Download Instructions:||PA10012 Instructions|
|Part PA10012 fits:||