Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension Kits with brake flanges scraps the solid thru-axle providing more ground clearance, a quieter ride and a better ride quality. Timbren HD axle-less design are made with a softer rubber rubber spring for more suspension travel without compromising the load capacity. This axle-less design is a easy bolt on system eliminating the need for welding the hanger brackets to the frame, meaning it can be bolted to either a steel or aluminum frame. This system is rated up to 2000 LBS. thanks to the rubber rebound springs and jounce springs and with built in camber and toe-in adjustments you can make sure your trailer tracks properly behind your rig.
Features and Benefits
- Timbren Axle-Less ASR2KHDS01 offer a smooth quiet ride even when unloaded
- Easy installation (Bolt on hangers)
- Replaces bent or broken axles
- Increases ground clearance
- EZ lube spindles make greasing the bearings a snap
- Different outboard arms are offered for different ride heights
- Factory hubs will work with Axle-Less Suspension Kits
- Brake flanges allow for installation of 2000LBS. brakes
- Timbren HD off road models allow for more suspension travel off road
- Heavier gauge steel hangers support increased demands of off road terrain
1. Suspension only (without Hubs & Brakes)
2. Regular Straight Spindles for use with Highway Tires.