This Performance Accessories PA863 Body Lift Kit will lift your Ford F150 3 inches without modifying the factory suspension. This will allow for larger diameter tires for increased ground clearance and an aggressive off-road look. Designed to fit Ford F150 4x4 & 2wd models in the year range 1997 thru 2002.
High Grade Materials - This Ford F150 3" body lift kit uses extremely durable lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. The blocks install between the body and the frame where your factory body mounts reside. Grade 5 zinc plate extended bolts replace the factory body mount bolts.
Better Ride Quality - Because the factory suspension is not altered, your ride quality will not be changed. No front alignment is required along with no extended shocks required by installing this body lift kit. Unlike many suspension lift kits that will create a harsh ride and change the suspension geometry requiring a front end alignment.
Proudly Made in the USA - Performance Accessories (A Daystar Company) body lifts are all made in the USA using high quality zinc plated hardware and powder coated brackets.
1. It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
2. Will not fit vehicle equipped with diesel engine.
3. Steering extension included.
4. 3" kit includes front and rear bumper brackets, 2" kit includes front bumper brackets only
5. Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
6. If installing this kit on a manual transmission vehicle it will be necessary to purchase part #3700 shift lever extension. This part is only for vehicles equipped with a manual transmission.
|Download Instructions:||PA863 Instructions|
|Part PA863 fits:||