Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's lift kits for the Jeep Wrangler JK are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country Jeep Cherokee kit to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country JK lift. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country's "EZ-Flex" Jeep JK lift kit is designed for the occasional off-roader. This suspension system includes lower "EZ-Flex" control arm in the front and rear of vehicle which allow increased suspension articulation. "EZ-Ride" coil springs are used to maintain a smooth ride.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 44000KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 44000KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- EZ-Ride front coil springs gives a comfortable ride
- Adjustable front track bar
- Rear track bar relocating bracket
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Front & rear extended brake hoses
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. It is strongly recommended to replace the front and rear stock drive shafts with replacement drive shafts in the "Options" fields above.
3. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.
4. 2012-2017 models require exhaust spacer #44004.