The Jeep Wrangler was made to perform on and off-road. Add a 3 inch Tuff Country suspension lift kit to your Wrangler and improve the performance and get an aggressive look. Once installed you can fit up to 35 inch tires, which will give you additional ground clearance to help dodge those obstacles on your next off-road adventure.
This Tuff Country kit includes front and rear EZ-Ride extended coil springs which are designed to perform well off-road, but maintain a near factory ride. Other components include a rear track bar drop bracket for proper alignment, extended front and rear bump stops to keep your suspension from over extending, front sway bar extended end links to keep your sway bar at the right angle and rear coils spring isolators.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 43001KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 43001KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Affordable and easy to install suspension lift
- Front and Rear EZ-Ride Coil Springs for a great ride
- Rear track bar drop bracket for proper alignment
- Extended front sway bar end links
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.