Get additional tire clearance to fit 33" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country Dodge Ram 3" lift kit. This Dodge lift kit uses coil spring tower brackets that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end. Rear add-aleaf are added to the rear springs to lift the rear of the Dodge Ram. The advantage of using the coil tower brackets is you maintain a factory ride while being securely bolted in above your factory coil springs. Extended upper and lower control arms w/poly bushings and a track bar relolcating bracket ensure everything is aligned properly. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 33920KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 33920KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Upper and lower control arms included to maintain proper alignment
- Upper coil spring tower brackets retain a factory ride
- New track bar bracket included
- Tuff Country #33920 allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Will not fit with the "Off Road" models.
3. Will not fit with Dana 70 or Dana 80 front end.