Get your F150 in the air with this easy to install, high quality suspension lift. Tuff Country's 3 inch lift kit for the Ford F150 will allow you to fit up to 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires (with minor trimming) while keeping a factory ride. A combination of upper coil/strut spacers and upper control arms are used to lift the front 3 inches. This maintains the factory front end geometry to avoid any increased wear and tear. The rear end is lifted using 3 inch cast iron lift blocks and extended u-bolts (1" factory blocks are replaced). No drilling is required and the factory shocks and struts do not need to be replaced.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 23000KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Maintains a factory ride
- Upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- Extended shocks & front struts are NOT required
- Rear 3" blocks installed under stock rear leaf springs
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5 tires (with no trimming required) or 35" x 11.5" tires (with minor trimming of front bumper plastic valance)
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 5" backspacing or less
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended rear shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly, but recommended.
2. Requires aftermarket wheels with 5" backspacing or less.