Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Chevy Tahoe lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Chevy Tahoe "Knuckle/Sub-Frame" lift kits make installation easier than ever. By using the combination new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame the amount of brackets and pieces required has been more than cut in half. A one-piece sub-frame will also help to eliminate annoying squeaks and rattles.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New shocks not required, kit includes shock relocating kit
- New steering knuckles eliminate the need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory shocks do not need to be replaced, kit includes shock relocating brackets.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with 4.5" back spacing or less are required.
3. Excludes vehicles with rear factory air suspension.