Gain additional tire clearance for 35" tires and replace your front springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country "EZ-Ride" Chevy lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Also includes new springs eye bolts, front & rear ubolts and polyurethane leaf spring bushings. A drop steering arm used to maintain a full turning radius. And unlike most kits on the market this lift kit includes the front sway bar drop kit, brakeline relocating kit and transfer case lowering kit. Once installed will allow use of 35" x 12.5" tires.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 16720KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 16720KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Drop steering arm included
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on all lift kits
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Recommended for vehicles with small block engines only.