When purchasing a GMC Sierra 3500HD lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's new "Strong" GMC 3500HD lift kits use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability. This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. 2" cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the GMC Sierra 3500HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 14994KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Only fits 2007-2008 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end.
3. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.
4. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.
|Download Instructions:||14994 Instructions|
|Average Install Time||8-10 Hours|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 2" Rear|
1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 2" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brakeline relocating kit and required hardware.
|Part 14994 fits:||