When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Gain additional tires clearance to fit 33" tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension GMC Sierra 1500 4" lift kit. This GMC lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 3" cast iron blocks along with rear add-a-leafs lift the rear to level the GMC Sierra. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 14955KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 14955KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5" or less wheel back spacing required.