This Tuff Country 2" Lift Kit for the GMC Sierra 2500HD truck uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear lift blocks to lift your Sierra 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory 2500HD torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 12934KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 12934KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Adds 2" of lift to front, 1" to rear of 2500HD
- Cast Iron Lift Blocks designed specifically for the Sierra
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit, however new replacement shocks are strongly recommended. See options above.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.
3. Note: All GMC/GMC factory torsion bar keys are marked with a color code in paint on the key. If your vehicles markings are purple, please make sure to select that in the option field above.