Level the front end of your GMC Sierra 2500HD with the rear by installing a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension leveling kit. These easy to install replacement torsion bar keys are designed to level trucks equipped with factory torsion bars. Designed to reindex the stock torsion bars which levels the Sierra 2500HD without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Also included are front shock relocating brackets which let you retain your existing shocks.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
3. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.
4. Note: All Chevy/GMC factory torsion bar keys are marked with a color code in paint on the key. If your vehicles markings are purple, please make sure to select that in the option field above.
|Download Instructions:||12904 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||n/a|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
2) Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Front shocks relocation brackets
|Part 12904 fits:||