SuperSprings are adjustment free helper springs that mount above the factory springs to provide additional load support and to reduce body roll by up to 30%. This unique stabilizing system uses a shackle with a roller on each end of the springs to which allows the Chevy Express SuperSprings to activate when needed. If needed you can level or lift from side-to-side or front-to-rear with the shackles muti-hole settings.
Note: We include the required mounting kit in the pricing for this application. Most other suppliers will sell this as an option for additional charges.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustment free Helper Springs
- Five year warranty for recreational vehicles, two year for commercial vehicles
- Simple no-drill installation>
- Helps to support extra load capacity
- Includes one or two leafs per spring, depends on vehicle and weight rating
- Reduces body roll by 30%
- Made in the USA
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
Price shown includes required mounting kit. Note that many businesses sell the mounting kit separately as an option.