Timbren SES (Suspension Enhancement Systems) Kits for the front end are ideal for vehicles equipped with snow plows, heavy duty bumper, grille guards, etc. By replacing the factory bump stops with the SES kit you will increase your vehicles suspension performance by reducing suspension sag and vehicle sway. Custom fit kits means most applications bolt on using factory holes in a matter of minutes. Timbren SES kits are made of Aeon Hollow Rubber that absorb shock and eliminate bottoming out on and off road. Backed by a lifetime warranty ensures you can depend on these to help your Sterling Bullet perform when you need them the most.
Features and Benefits
- Timbren SES kit #DF5500HD is custom fit for the Sterling Bullet
- Easy installation (most applications require no drilling)
- Ideal for vehicles with snow plows
- Reduce sway when cornering
- Eliminates sag
- Improves vehicle stability
- Supports heavy loads
Note: Heavy Duty SES Kits are designed for heavy duty use such as slide in campers or commercial applications.