Fox Shocks 2.0 Performance Series IFP Coil-Over is a bolt coil-over loaded with futuristic technology and an advanced list of features that makes it unique for your GMC Sierra 1500. The precision metal impact extruded aluminum body adds cooling capacity and will never rust. The upper mount includes a composite bushing that eliminates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride high and preload adjustment contain a top quality racing coil, selected to provide the optimal spring rate for your GMC Sierra 1500. This is a simple bolt on coil-over with no modifications and is designed to level your truck front to back. Complete with an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Pistons separates the shock oil from a high pressure, nitrogen charged gas champter. This eliminates oil aeration as well allowing ultimate execution. This simple to install Coil-Over IFP delivers a stress free on-road ride and an advanced well situated predictable ride in a variety of terrain including the most brutal. Fox Shocks 2.0 Performance Series IFP Coil-Over offer the latest in technology and are great addition for your vehicle.
Features and Benefits
- Composite bushing eliminates noise and vibration
- Precision metal impact extruded aluminum body adds cooling capacity and resists rust
- Fox Shocks 2.0 Performance Series IFP Coil-Overs deliver an easy on road ride and an advance predictable off road ride in a variety of terrain for your GMC Sierra 1500
- Clear anodized body plating for a durable finish
- Internal Floating Pistons separate shock oil from nitrogen charged gas providing maximum performance