Tuff Country # 97057 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Ford F250. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Ford F250 are use to replace the factory ubolts.
1. Designed for rear axles only. Never use lift blocks with a front axle
2. Included 4" lift blocks replace the factory blocks. Amount of actual lift depends on size of factory blocks. Factory block sizes vary on this vehicle. Please check the size of your factory blocks to determine amount of lift. Ubolts are not long enough to stack both blocks or recommended.
3. Will not fit with contact overloads.
4. On most applications factory length shocks must be replaced with extended length shocks when installing rear blocks 2" in height or taller. Please see our "Shock Absorbers" section for applications.
|Amount of Lift||Varies depending on size of factory blocks|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||YES|
|Lift Block Dimensions||4" (H) x 3" (W) x 4 3/4" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||5/8" x 3 5/8" x 14 1/2" - Round|
2) 4" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
|Part 97057 fits:||