Tuff Country # 97056 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Dodge Ram 2500. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Dodge Ram 2500 are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features and Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 3/4" (replaces factory blocks)
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Dodge Ram 2500
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
1. Designed for rear axles only. Never use lift blocks with a front axle
2. Note: Included 5.5" lift blocks replace factory 4.75" blocks. Ubolts are not long enough to stack both blocks.