Tuff Country # 97053 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Dodge Ram 3500. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Dodge Ram 3500 are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features and Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 3/4" (replaces factory blocks)
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Dodge Ram 3500
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
1. Designed for rear axles only. Never use lift blocks with a front axle
2. Note: Included 5.5" lift blocks replace factory 4.75" blocks. Ubolts are not long enough to stack both blocks.
3. On most applications factory length shocks must be replaced with extended length shocks when installing rear blocks 2" in height or taller. Please see our "Shock Absorbers" section for applications.