The Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate Plus kit is designed to give the highest quality, longest lasting components available in a suspension air bag kit. Featuring high grade stainless steel roll plates, braided stainless steel air lines and stainless steel mounting hardware. Couple this with an internal jounce bumper inside the air spring for added support and ride comfort you get the Ultimate Plus by Air Lift.
This air spring kit will keep the rear end of your Ford F350 from sagging when towing or carrying a heavy load. These simple to install suspension upgrades mount between the rear leaf springs and chassis to increase your level load capacity up to 5000 pounds while leveling your truck with the power of air pressure. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
The internal jounce makes the difference. This exclusive feature included in the Load Lifter 5000 Plus gives you additional support and comfort not found in other suspension air bags. Made of a closed cell urethane foam that helps to eliminate harsh jarring and provides 3 stage ride comfort. This added cushion of air from the internal jounce also helps to protect the air bags when running very low pressure. Add in the stainless steel components and you have the Ultimate air spring kit.
|All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".
Features and Benefits
- Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate is custom fit for the Ford F350
- Internal jounce bumper made of closed cell urethane
- Stainless steel braided air lines to protect against sharp edges and road debris
- Stainless steel mounting hardware to resist corrosion
- Stainless steel roll plates protect the air springs and help increase load capacity of springs by 10 percent
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway, bottoming out and harsh jarring on rough roads
- Will increase the level load capacity up to 5000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
2. Requires at least 8" clearance between tire and frame