This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Ford F150 by placing 3" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
Features and Benefits
Performance Accessories # PA823 is custom fit for the Ford F150
Will not change ride quality
Allows for larger tires
High grade nylon body lift blocks
Plated brackets resist corrosion and rust
Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
Replacement shocks are not required with body lifts
1. Front bumper bracket are included in this kit.
2. It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
3. Modification to the front frame horns will be required to raise the front bumper using the bumper brackets included.
4. Vehicles equipped with 6 cyl or V-6 will require replacement of lower radiator hose to avoid contact with smog pump.
5. Will not fit vehicle equipped with diesel engine.
6. Steering extension included.
Do you guys sell rear bumber brackets with the 3 inch body lift kit for 1993 f150, if not where can i get them?
Performance Accessories does not off a rear bumper bracket for this kit. The older ford trucks do have some adjustment on their factory bumper brackets provided by their slotted hole design.
How does the front bumper bracket, for a 1994 Ford F150, get adjusted when i buy the 3" body lift?
According to Performance Accessories instructions, to raise the front bumper, the bottom of the frame must be notched about 2 1/2ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â up and 3ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â back. To take a look at the full instructions click on the link in the tech specs section of this listing.