This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Ford Explorer by placing 3" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
1. Some suspension lift kit manufactures do not recommend the addition of any body lift kit. If you have or are planning to install a suspension lift and a body lift kit please refer to the suspension lift kit manufacture or contact us for more information.
2. Note: Image shown is a representation of this part. Actual part may vary.
3. It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
4. Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this kit.
5. Front bumper brackets will need to be modified for use on 2" kit.
6. Steering extension included.
7. Manual transmission models will require part 3700 shift extension (Mazda transmission only)
|Download Instructions:||PA793 Instructions|
|Part PA793 fits:||