Air Lift's "Lifestyle and Performance" air springs / struts improve handling and ride quality while allowing you the adjustability standard coil-over’s do not. These Chrysler 300 air struts / springs allow ride height adjustment from stock height to approximately 4.9" drop (depending on vehicle and tire/wheel combination) through the use of air pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Height Air Suspension for the Chrysler 300
- Allows height adjustment from stock height to between 4.9quot; depending on vehicle & tire wheel combination
- Lowers center of gravity, decreases rear end squatting during acceleration & roll in corners
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- Requires air source to inflate or deflate springs (sold separately)
- These air springs / struts require an air source to inflate or deflate (sold separately). Combo kits are available that include front / rear air springs along with air management system.
- Please note the maximum amount of drop shown is an estimate given by the manufacturer which can differ from vehicle to vehicle depending on the vehicle and wheel / tire combinations. No guarantees are given that the approximate drop amount will be reached.