Air Lift's "Lifestyle and Performance" air springs / struts improve handling and ride quality while allowing you the adjustability standard coil-over’s do not. These Acura Integra air struts / springs allow ride height adjustment from stock height to 4.0" drop (depending on vehicle and tire/wheel combination) through the use of air pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Height Air Suspension for the Acura Integra
- Allows height adjustment from stock height to 4.0 inch
- Lowers center of gravity, decreases rear end squatting during acceleration & roll in corners
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- progressive rate sleeve air springs
- 9-Level Adjustable Damping
- Air Lift one year warranty and excellent customer support
- These air springs / struts require an air source to inflate or deflate (sold separately). Combo kits are available that include front / rear air springs along with air management system.
- Please note the maximum amount of drop shown is an estimate given by the manufacturer which can differ from vehicle to vehicle depending on the vehicle and wheel / tire combinations. No guarantees are given that the approximate drop amount will be reached.
- Trimming of upper control arms and upper mounts required.