Air Lift's "Lifestyle and Performance" air springs / struts improve handling and ride quality while allowing you the adjustability standard coil-over’s do not. These Acura Integra air struts / springs allow ride height adjustment from stock height to 4.0" drop (depending on vehicle and tire/wheel combination) through the use of air pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Height Air Suspension for the Acura Integra
- Allows height adjustment from stock height to 4.0 inch
- Lowers center of gravity, decreases rear end squatting during acceleration & roll in corners
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- progressive rate sleeve air springs
- 9-Level Adjustable Damping
- Air Lift one year warranty and excellent customer support
Trimming of upper control arms and upper mounts required.
These air springs / struts require an air source to inflate or deflate (sold separately). Combo kits are available that include front / rear air springs along with air management system.
Please note the maximum amount of drop shown is an estimate given by the manufacturer which can differ from vehicle to vehicle depending on the vehicle and wheel / tire combinations. No guarantees are given that the approximate drop amount will be reached.