This is one of those products you may not realize you need until you see how conveniently and brilliantly it has been designed. Trucks seem to keep getting taller, and if you've ever had a hard time climbing into or out of the bed of your Chevy Silverado 2500HD, look no further than the AMP Research BedStep. Retractable and designed to be installed on the driver side rear of your truck, you can open your tailgate and still use this BedStep. Simply nudge it down with your foot to climb in, and once you've climbed out, kick it back up out of sight and under the rear bumper. Rated to hold up to 300 lbs with a non-slip surface large enough to handle both feet or to sit on during a tailgate party or break from work. Built in the USA with a corrosion resistant anodized and PTFE Teflon coated finish, glass reinforced composite step pad and durable aluminum alloy components, the AMP BedStep is built to last, but just in case it's backed with a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
Features and Benefits
- AMP BedStep is retractable and can be used with your tailgate opened or closed as it sits to the side of it
- Rated for up to 300 lbs with a non slip top
- Quicker, more convenient, and safer way to load or unload your trucks cargo
- Easily flips down and back up again under the bumper of your Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Easy install, built in the USA with clear instructions
- Corrosion resistant finish to a long lasting product designed to outlive your truck
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Mounts to trucks frame for ultimate strength
- AMP BedStep is backed by a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
Includes 2007 Classic models.