Step into and out of your Cadillac Escalade with luxury and style. The climb into your vehicle shouldn't cause you to grunt and groan, and the exit out of your vehicle should be smooth and simple. With the AMP Research Powerstep, this is not only possible, but also impressive as these running boards are automated with your factory door sensors offering themselves a 10-12" inch dropped down step for you and passengers when the doors are opened and then closing up to tuck themselves neatly away when the door is closed making sure to not sacrifice any amount of precious ground clearance. Built from a durable aluminum rated to hold 600 lbs with all of the convenience possible in mind, these steps offer 7 a inch wide stepping area as well as two LED lights included illuminating your step in the dark. Create a more functional ride for your vehicle with AMP Research Powersteps which are entirely weatherproof, made in the USA and backed by a 5 year/60,000 mile warranty.
Features and Benefits
- AMP Research Powerstep Running Boards automatically (electric powered) extend a step when your Cadillac Escalade doors open, and retract when closed
- Powersteps extend to 10"-12" inches in one second instantly offering a convenient and safer entry or exit
- 600 lbs load capacity
- Uses a heavy duty motor with pinch-proof safety technology
- Created with durable and extra strong aluminum with a stylish black finish
- LED lights come standard to illuminate your steps in the dark
- Entirely weatherproof, maintenance-free
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- AMP Research Products are proudly made in the USA with a 5 year/60,000 mile warranty
Requires 4 Additional Diodes. Modification required to running board assembly.