This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Ford Ranger by placing 3" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
1. It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
2. Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this kit.
3. Modification to the front frame horns will be required to raise the front bumper using the bumper brackets included.
4. Steering extension included.
5. Manual transmission models will require part 3700 shift extension (Mazda transmission only)
6. Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
|Download Instructions||PA70033 Instructions|
|Amount of Lift:||3"|
|Average Install Time:||8 to 12 hours|
|Part PA70033 fits:||