This Performance Accessories PA642 Body Lift Kit will lift your Dodge Dakota 2 inches without modifying the factory suspension. This will allow for larger diameter tires for increased ground clearance and an aggressive off-road look. Designed to fit Dodge Dakota 4x4 models in the year range 1986 thru 1996.
High Grade Materials - This Dodge Dakota 2" body lift kit uses extremely durable lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. The blocks install between the body and the frame where your factory body mounts reside. Grade 5 zinc plate extended bolts replace the factory body mount bolts.
Better Ride Quality - Because the factory suspension is not altered, your ride quality will not be changed. No front alignment is required along with no extended shocks required by installing this body lift kit. Unlike many suspension lift kits that will create a harsh ride and change the suspension geometry requiring a front end alignment.
Proudly Made in the USA - Performance Accessories (A Daystar Company) body lifts are all made in the USA using high quality zinc plated hardware and powder coated brackets.
1. Some suspension lift kit manufactures do not recommend the addition of any body lift kit. If you have or are planning to install a suspension lift and a body lift kit please refer to the suspension lift kit manufacture or contact us for more information.
2. Note: Image shown is a representation of this part. Actual part may vary.
10. Installation on models equipped with V-8 will require replacement of lower radiator hose & fan
26. No bumper brackets are included
27. Front bumper can be raised using stock bumper brackets.
|Download Instructions:||PA642 Instructions|
|Part PA642 fits:||