Hellwig Big Wig air helper spring kits feature the highest capacity air bags (2,800 lbs each) and the heaviest duty mounting brackets of any kit on the market today. Designed to support your trucks rear suspension and improve handling while towing or hauling heavy loads. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of your Ford F250 and the rear suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Fully adjustable via air pressure, the Hellwig high capacity bags require less pressure than other brands to support the same load, thus eliminating ride harshness other brands will provide at higher air pressure. The heavy duty brackets are made to hold up to the toughest conditions and backed by a lifetime warranty. Installation is completely bolt-on, requires no drilling. These important features make Hellwig Big Wig air helper springs the heaviest duty on the market and the superior choice.
Features and Benefits
- High capacity Big Wig air springs (2800 lbs) require less air pressure than other brands, resulting in a better ride
- Includes heaviest duty mounting brackets in the market today
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- Highest level load capacity - 5600 lbs
- Hellwig # 6109 is custom fit for the Ford F250
- Virtually eliminates sagging rear suspension while towing or hauling
- Improves ride control and handling
- Fully adjustable via air pressure
- Simple bolt-on installation, no drilling required
- Fully compatible with Air Lift and Firestone compressor systems for convenient in cab control
1. Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.
2. Fully compatible with Air Lift and Firestone compressor systems.