Gain additional tire clearance to fit 33" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country # 54900 Toyota Tacoma lift kit. New replacement heavy duty steering knuckles eliminate the need for ball joint spacers. Upper ball joints & bearings are pressed into the new knuckles. Upper coil / strut spacers are used to lift the front end and maintain a factory ride. Replacement struts are not required. A lower subframe drops the lower control arms while stabilizing the front end with its one piece design. Cast iron lift blocks lift the rear of the Tacoma. Once installed 33" tires can be mounted for a whole new look.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 54900KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 54900KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features and Benefits
- Tuff Country #54900 includes heavy duty replacement spindles
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained
- One-piece subframe for added strength
- Allows use of 33" tires
- Upper ball joints &bearings pressed into new spindles
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks. Front struts can be retained
2. Will not fit with 4 cylinder engine
3. This kit is designed to fit with ABS brakes and automatic hubs. Vehicles without ABS brakes require optional ABS plugs
4. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.