Tuff Country's 4" Toyota Tundra lift kit will allow for use of up to 35" tires (with minor trimming) and gives additional fender clearance. This lift kit use a combination of new upper control arms and coil / strut spacers to lift the front end while maintaining factory geometry. The rear is lifted using 2 inch lift block and extended ubolts. Installation is straight forward with no holes to drill. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 54070KN (w/SX8000 Shocks), 54070KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) or 54071 (w/rear shock extensions) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5 tires (with no trimming required) or 35" x 11.5" tires (with minor trimming of body mounts)
- New upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- No drilling, cutting or welding required, simple installation
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Factory front struts can be retained
- Extended shocks or shock extensions required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks. Front struts can be retained
2. Tuff Country recommends a 33" x 12.5 tires (with no trimming required) or 35" x 11.5" tires (with minor trimming of the body mounts) with a wheel that has a back spacing of 5.5" less. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.
3. Excludes TRD Pro