Needing to level the front end of your Toyota Tundra with the rear? Tuff Country's leveling kit is a great solution. This simple to install kit includes (2) coil spring spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Toyota Tundra 2". Also included are differential drop spacers that correct the CV axle angles back to factory specs. Many other brands do not include this feature which can cause unnessary wear on factory CV boots. This kit maintains a factory ride and will allow installation of 32" x 10.5" tires. Made of high grade billet aluminum for strength and durability.
View a Tundra Leveling Kit Install
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Tuff Country # 52070 Lifts front of vehicle 2" for a level stance
- Upper coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Includes differential drop spacers to return CV axles to factory angles (not included in most competitors kits which can cause increased CV boot wear)
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Factory front struts are retained
- Made of billet aluminum
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Due to variations of the front stock strut spring rate, height after installation of this leveling kit may vary slightly.
3. Excludes TRD Pro