Tuff Country #44900 Wrangler lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. All Tuff Country lift kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country's Jeep Wrangler 4" suspension lift kit uses new EZ-Ride coil spring to maintain a comfortable ride and great off-road performance. Lower extended control arms help to maintain proper alignment.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 44900KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 449000KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Wrangler "EZ-Ride" coil springs for a comfortable ride
- Transfer case drop included
- Extended lower control arms for proper alignment
- Tuff Country #44900 allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.