Tuff Country lift kits for the Jeep Cherokee are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country Jeep Cherokee kit to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country Cherokee lift.
This Tuff Country Cherokee lift kits includes "EZ-Ride" coil springs for a comfortable ride without sacrificing off-road performance. New extended lowering control arms and a track bar relocating bracket are included to maintain proper alignment. A transfer case drop kit is used to help eliminate vibrations. New replacement rear leaf springs replace tired or sagging stock leaf springs.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 43802KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 43802KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Uses EZ-Ride front coil springs gives a comfortable ride
- New replacement rear leaf springs
- New lower control arms with poly bushings
- Track bar relocating bracket
- Great on & off-road performance
- Transfer case drop kit included
- Allows use of 31" x 10.5" tires
1. Stock shocks are not long enough to mount with this kit. See option fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Requires rims with 4.5" backspacing or less.