Needing some additional tire clearance for your Jeep Cherokee or just that aggessive lifted look? Installing this 3.5" Tuff Country suspension lift kit will give enough clearance to mount up to 31 inch tires. The included EZ-Ride coil springs are built for the dual purpose of comfort and off road performance. Unlike many low end Jeep Cherokee lift kits, alignment issues are not a problem. The included extended controls arms are designed slightly longer than factory arms and the included track bar drop bracket will keep the front end in the proper geometry. Vibrations are kept in check with the simple to install kit to drop the transfer case cross member. The rear end of the Jeep Cherokee is lifted by inserting cast iron lift blocks between the axle and rear leaf springs. The factory ubolts are then replaced with new extended ubolts to finish the job.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 43800KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 43800KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|All Tuff Country lift kits included limited lifetime warranty. With over 25 years in the off road industry, Tuff Country is a leader in performance suspension products.
Features and Benefits
- Increases Tire Clearance to fit 31" tires
- Extended Control Arm & Track Bar Bracket keep Front End in Alignment
- Eliminate Vibrations with the included Transfer Case Drop Kit
- Excellent for Off Road or the Highway
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Polyurethane Bushings included with Control Arms
1. Stock shocks are not long enough to mount with this kit. See option fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Requires rims with 4.5" backspacing or less.