Get additional tire clearance to fit 37" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country #36003 Dodge Ram 6" lift kit. This Dodge lift kit uses coil spring tower brackets that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end. The advantage of using the coil tower brackets is you maintain a factory ride while being securely bolted in above your factory coil springs. Rear cast iron blocks lift the rear of the Ram. Extended upper and lower control arms w/poly bushings, a track bar relolcating bracket and a drop pitman arm to ensure everything is aligned properly.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Note: To purchase part# 36003KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 36003KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Upper and lower control arms included to maintain proper alignment
- Upper coil spring tower brackets retain a factory ride
- Pitman arm included
- Bolt-on installation
- New track bar bracket included
- Tuff Country # allows use of 37" x 12.5" tires
- Powder coated components
- Tuff Country Limited lifetime warranty
1. Vehicles with 2 piece rear drive shafts may require carrier bearing drop #20824D
2. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.