Want to lift your Dodge Ram and get the best possible ride and handling? Want more suspension articulation? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Dodge Ram "Long Arm" Lift Kits are your answer!
This Tuff Country lift kit is designed to lift your Dodge Ram 4.5" using the long arm suspension system and all the great benefits. By replacing the factory control arms with the longer arms this creates less of an angle on the control arms which results in a much softer ride, dramatic handling improvements (reduces bump steer significantly) and better suspension articulation. Both upper and lower arms use greasable, re-build able flex joints which will reduce or eliminate the front suspension from binding. Upper coil spring tower spacers mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end and maintain a factory ride. A track bar relocating bracket, drop pitman arm and front sway bar relocating brackets ensure everything is aligned properly. All this adds up to the ultimate Dodge Ram suspension lift kit.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Note: To purchase part# 34213KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 34213KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Allows use of 36" x 12.5" tires
- Dramatic improvement in ride quality and handling, reduces bump steer
- More suspension articulation for off-roading
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Greasable and Re-Buildable Flex Joints to reduce suspension binding
- Upgrade kit fits all Tuff Country lift kits and a variety of other mfg's lift kits
- Pitman arm & track bar relocating bracket included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Vehicles with 2 piece rear drive shafts may require carrier bearing drop #20824D
2. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.