Fit up to 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires on your Dodge Ram 1500 truck with this Tuff Country Suspension 4" lift kit. This Ram 1500 lift kit uses a combination of new upper control arms and coil / strut spacers to lift the front end while maintaining factory geometry. Also included for the front end are sway bar drop brackets and bump stop relocation brackets. The rear end is raised using rear coil spring spacers. Once installed this Ram 1500 lift kit will maintain a factory ride while giving additional tire clearance to fit larger tires. Quality components, simple bolt-on installation and a limited lifetime warranty make this a tough kit to beat.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware. Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
Note: To purchase part# 34105KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 30 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
1. Factory length rear shocks must be replaced with longer shocks, see options.
2. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.
3. Rims with backspacing of 5.5" or less are required for installation of tires wider than stock width.
4. Excludes "Rebel" models.
5. Will not fit with rear air ride suspension.
6. Excludes 3.6 V6 models.
7. Excludes Megacab models
|Download Instructions:||34105 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing:||5.5" or less|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 2.25" Rear|
2) Front upper coil spring spacers, 2) Strut Pre-load spacers, 2) Upper control arms (w/poly bushings), 2) Front sway bar drop brackets, 2) Rear coil spring spacers, 2) Front bump stops, 2) Front bump stop relocation brackets 1) Hardware Bag
|Part 34105 fits:||