This Tuff Country Lift Kit for the Dodge Ram truck uses upper coil springs spacers and rear lift blocks with new ubolts to lift your 3500 2". The included coil springs spacers with maintain a factory ride. Rear cast iron lift blocks are added between your rear axle and leaf springs to add an additional 2" of lift. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 32913KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 32913KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Adds 2" of lift to front and the 2" to the rear
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- Upper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
- Tuff Country #32913 Allows for more tire clearance
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit. Aftermarket shocks are optional.
2. The Dodge Ram 3500 trucks between 2003-2010 have two different rear axle sizes (3.5" and 4" diameter). Please measure your axle diameter or the inside diameter of your rear ubolts to determine the proper extended ubolts (select size on "Options" above) to be included with this lift kit.