Raise the front end of your Ram truck with this easy to install leveling kit from Tuff Country. This kit will lift the front of your Ram 2" to sit the truck level with the rear while maintaining a factory ride. Made in USA of 1/4" steel. Easy installation design mounts the spacers above the factory strut assembly and require no strut disassembly. Also included in this kit for the newer model Ram's are upper control arm polyurethane bump stops and brackets to eliminate excessive downward travel. New factory struts are not required and no permanent changes are required. Powder coated for long lasting durability.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all leveling kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- No strut disassembly required to install, simple-bolt installation
- Levels front of Ram with the rear
- Includes upper control arm poly bump stops and brackets to eliminate excessive downward travel
- Made of 1/4" steel
- Factory struts can be used
- Maintains a factory ride
- Eliminates the "nose down" look
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- No spring compression required
- No permanent modifications to factory parts
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Excludes models with front air struts and Rebel models.
2. Excludes 3.6 V6 models.