This Tuff Country Dodge Ram 1500 2.5" suspension lift kit is a simple and affordable kit that will allow you to fit up to 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires. Using 2.5" front and 1.5" rear coil spacers this lift kit will maintain a factory ride and does not require new extended shocks. Simple installation requires no drilling or strut disassembly. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and made in the USA.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware. Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 30 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit.
2. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.
3. Rims with backspacing of 5.5" or less are required for installation of tires wider than stock width.
4. Excludes 3.6 V6 models, Mega Cab and Rebel models.
|Download Instructions:||32102 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 11.5"|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing:||5.5" or less|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 1.5" Rear|
2) Front upper coil spring spacers, 2) Rear coil spring spacers, 2) Front bump stops, 2) Bump stop relocation brackets 1) Hardware Bag
|Part 32102 fits:||