Tuff Country's high performance traction bars are the ultimate traction control devices for your Dodge Ram 2500. Designed to greatly reduce wheel hop and axle wrap that can result from high horsepower, towing applications and lifted trucks with larger than stock tires. Greaseable and re-bulidable heim joints adjust to various lengths to fit on factory height and lifted applications. Mounting is done below the factory leaf springs (see images) to allow for use with factory or aftermarket overload springs. Back by Tuff County EZ-Ride Suspension's limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Increased traction with Dodge Ram 2500 traction bars
- Tuff Country # 30991 reduces axle hop and spring wrap
- Ideal for high vehicles with high horsepower, towing applications and lifted vehicles
- Can be used with factory and aftermarket overload springs or suspension air bags
- Greasable & Re-Buidlable Heim Joints
- Polyurethane Bushings
- Adjustable length, will fit both stock and lifted Dodge Ram 2500
- Powder coating for durability
- No welding required, bolt-on installation (6 holes to drill)
- All required mounting hardware included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Will only fit with 4" rear axle. Will not fit with contact or top mount overload springs.