Air Lift's "Height plus pressure System" is an economical and accurate controller to control all four Air Lift air springs (sold separately). No wiring of electric solenoid valves necessary. You can monitor the pressure by using the digital controller which is included. The air lines are routed to the backside of the paddle switch which controls the air pressure. A heavy duty air compressor, 4 gallon air tank, hose and hardware are also included.
Features and Benefits
- economical, simple and acurate control for all four wheels
- Great for use with gauge and pillar pods
- Features a VIAIR 444C Air Compressor
- 1/4" air line for accurate and smooth adjustment
- Note: Designed for use with Air Lift "Air Springs / Struts" (sold separately)