Firestone Ride-Rite air bag helper springs are the work horse of the Firestone air helper spring line. The double convoluted air bag springs offer maximum load support as well as years of worry-free service. Ride-Rite air helper springs are installed between the frame of your vehicle and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Specifically designed to maximize the safe load carrying capacity, stability and ride quality. Will also reduce the suspension fatigue on leaf springs caused by permanently sagging. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Firestone # 2560 Air Bags are custom fit for the Dodge Ram 3500
- "NO DRILLING" custom fit installation
- Kit includes (2) air bag helper springs and all required hardware
- Air Bags will increase "level load" capacity by 5000lbs*
- Keeps the your Ram level
- Levels off-center loads (side to side adjustment)
- Reduce suspension fatigue, keeps leaf springs caused by permanently sagging
- Increase vehicle stability
- Air adjustment improves the ride
- Firestone Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
2. Excludes models with 4.3" rear axle.
3. Excludes models with air assist