Get additional tire clearance to fit larger tires and cool new look with Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Ford Ranger lift kit. This suspension lift kit is engineered to give the highest quality and best value. This "Performance" version of the Ford Ranger lift kit includes extended radius arm for better suspension articulation and additional tire clearance. New front coil springs and rear add-a-leafs are used to lift your Ranger. While radius arm drop brackets, axle pivot brackets (with camber adjustment bolts) and sway bar drops keeps everything proper aligned. By using a camber adjustment bolt -2.5 to +2.5 degrees of adjustment is added. This allows for a precise front end alignment and better tire wear.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 24865KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 24865KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Extended radius arms for better suspension articulation
- Gain additional tire clearance
- Axle pivot brackets include camber adjustment bolts for precise alignment
- EZ-Ride front coil springs
- Allows use of 31" x 10.5" tires
1: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. A drop pitman arm to replace your factory pitman arm is strongly recommended when installing this lift kit for proper handling, choose it in the "Options" fields above.