This Firestone Ride-Rite air bag helper spring kit for the Toyota will help to eliminate the rear suspension from sagging by increasing the level load capacity of the rear leaf springs. This kit installs between the frame and the suspension. Using double convoluted bags with custom fit brackets and hardware. It will support any heavy load through the use of air pressure. Specifically designed to maximize the safe load carrying capacity, stability, ride quality and leveling the rear end. Will also reduce the suspension fatigue on leaf springs caused by permanently sagging. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Firestone # 2445 Air Bags are custom fit for the Toyota Tundra
- "NO DRILLING" custom fit installation
- Kit includes (2) air bag helper springs and all required hardware
- Air Bags will increase "level load" capacity by 5000lbs*
- Keeps the your Tundra level
- Great for Leveling off-center loads (side to side adjustment)
- Reduce suspension fatigue, keeps leaf springs caused by permanently sagging
- Increase vehicle stability
- Air adjustment improves the ride
- Firestone Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
2. Lifted vehicles require air bag spacers and lower bracket extension number 2506. Please call for pricing.