Firestone Ride-Rite air bag helper springs are the work horse of the Firestone line. The double convoluted air bags offer maximum load support as well as years of worry-free service. These are installed between the frame of your vehicle and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure, while leveling your truck when towing or hauling a heavy load. Specifically designed to maximize the safe load carrying capacity, stability and ride quality. Will also reduce the suspension fatigue on leaf springs caused by permanently sagging. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Firestone # 2430 Air Bags are custom fit for the Chevy Silverado 1500
- "NO DRILLING" custom fit installation
- Includes (2) air bag helper springs and all required hardware
- Air Bags will increase "level load" capacity by 5000lbs*
- Keeps the your Silverado / Sierra level
- Levels off-center loads (side to side adjustment)
- Reduce suspension fatigue, keeps leaf springs caused by permanently sagging
- Increase vehicle stability
- Air adjustment improves the ride
- Firestone Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
2. Excludes 2007 Classic models. Classic models use 1999-2006 version.