Bilstein 5100 Series Struts let you level your vehicle while replacing your factory struts!
The Bilstein 5100 Series Adjustable Strut / Shock will lift the front of your truck without the use of a leveling kit or lift kit. Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions allowing 0" (stock height) to 1.85" of front end lift. Great for leveling the front end of the Silverado with the rear. These struts / shocks feature a corrosion resistant zinc finish, vehicle specific valving & Bilstein's superior, race inspired performance characteristics. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride for your Chevy Silverado 1500 on all road surfaces at any speed.
1. Price shown is for (1) strut, quantity (2) struts required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shock may vary slightly.
3. These struts can be used with coil / strut spacers, but must be set at stock height settings.
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Old part #F4-BE5-E376-H0
|Part 24-238304 fits:||2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500|
2014-2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd & 2wd (w/0" to 1" rear suspension lift) - Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber - REAR (each)
2014-2019 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd & 2wd (w/0" to 1" rear suspension lift) - Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber - REAR (each)